Wednesday 24 April 2019

Summers evening in fairyland

Good afternoon! 

Due to the warm weather over the holiday I thought it was just fitting to create a warm summers evening in fairyland 


I used pearlescent cardstock from create & craft.  I then used brushos & the gorgeous pixie powders from cosmic shimmer, sprayed with water to create the background.   I just love these pixie powders , they leave a stunning shimmer and the colours are vibrant 

I made the moon with a circle template and gesso and used distress inks for the shading.  Crayon sticks , white gel pen & distress inks are all I used for the details. 


Stamps I used are all from lavinia stamps,   I used the end of fairy hive stamp for some of the foliage. Fairy stamps are Fayllin, Spellbound & Jaylar, lastly few foliage mini stamps and mini mushrooms stamp used.

Thanks so much for stopping by .

Hope you all had a lovely Easter 

Love 
Sharon 
Xx

Challenges:

Crafty creations  - Anything goes
Creative moments  - Anything goes
Crafty addicts  - Anything goes 

1 comment:

Crafting with Darcy said...

I just had to come by and say how much I love this card that you posted at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge. It is gorgeous and mesmerizing! I would imagine this is exactly what fairyland looks like! Gorgeous!