Friday 19 April 2019

Happy Easter plus DT samples

Good afternoon crafters 

I wanted to pop in and wish you all a happy Easter and I hope you have a lovely weekend! 

Also I'm here to show you some samples I did for Peerless Designs who are launching their new stencils tomorrow 20th April on Hochanda at 8 am & 12 PM. 

For the first one I used an MDF cheese board which I painted in black gesso.  I used Pearlywinks pearly paste through the street stencil to create the texture and used distress inks to shade and colour it.  The moon I used a circle template with white gesso and then used glitter glue to make it sparkle.  The stars are done using white gel pen. 


The others are cards and a bookmark made using the large mandala stencil with distress inks,  sparkle pens and gel plate prints




Very versatile and effective . 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Love 
Sharon 

2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Some wonderful makes there Sharon, xxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous makes Sharon hugs Sue x