Wednesday 24 April 2019

Explosion of colours

Afternoon again lol

Another one using lavinia stamps.


What I do is make a collection of backgrounds using brushos, inks sprays, distress inks & pixie powders.  I make quite a batch of them and then use them for cards or stamping. 

This one I just love!  I love the explosion of purple colours, all different shades. 

I used fairytale stamp, mini castle,  mini slender mushrooms & mini leaves all from lavinia stamps.  The mini stamps are just 99p from craftstash which are just fab for creating backgrounds. 

You can get them from here: 


Thanks so much for looking,  I appreciate all comments 

Love 

Sharon

Challenges:

Crafty creations  - Anything goes
Creative moments  - Anything goes
Simon says Wednesday challenge  - Anything goes
Crafty addicts  - Anything goes
DL Art links challenge  - Anything goes
A perfect time to craft  - Anything goes 

6 comments:

Julie Odil said...

I saw this at the Outlawz and had to come tell you how much I love it. That background is beautiful!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and beautiful silhouette stamps
Carol x

Kyla said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors that you used. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

Such a stunning card! Your background is gorgeous and I am partial to Lavinia! Thanks for playing along at APTTC! Hugs! Marcia DT

Janine said...

Gorgeous colours on this one

Marjeta said...

WOW! What a fantastic background. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.