Sunday 28 April 2019

Autumn Falling fairy

Good afternoon bloggers 

For this project I thought I'd use a combination of Stamps from different brands, stencil & different inks


The Stamps are from crafters companion & lavinia stamps 

The stencil is of a tree without leaves, I can't for the life of me remember where it's from. 

I used pumpkin orange & vintage teal ink sprays from Pearlywinks and sprayed over the stencil.  I then stamped mini leaves from lavinia over the branches. 

The fairy house is from crafters companion , artist Donna Ratcliffe.   I coloured it in using clean color watercolour pens and distress inks.  

The falling fairy and the small trees are from lavinia stamps. 

The shading is all done using watercolour pens.

Hope you have a lovely relaxing Sunday 

Sharon 
Xx

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stamps and love the nuetral colours
Carol x