Thursday 2 May 2019

Live with promise, love with passion

Good afternoon!  

I cant remember the last time I used pens to colour in lol.  So decided to do some stamping & colouring in.

I used this beautiful stamp from Stamps by me which was free from create & craft for club members. 


The stamp is awesome quality and stamps clear. 

I stamped & clear embossed & used clean color watercolour pens & water to colour in.  

The background was done using pixie powders, I used drawing gum to mask the stamp then did the background.  The pixie powders have some beautiful different colour tones & shimmers once dry. 


The purple background was stamped onto a gel plate with distress ink & printing.  The stamp is from Pearlywinks.   I stamped again , clear embossed the butterfly within the stamp and cut it out and used the pens & glitter glue to colour it , I then cut out more wings to decoupage it.  


The sentiment is from a stencil   

Beautiful, bright & summer card.  A bit different to my usual faeries lol but I'm getting back into my colouring again.  

Hope you have a lovely day 

Love 

Sharon 
Xx

No comments: