Friday 25 January 2019

Beautiful canvas art

Good evening 

Seem to be in a roll lately lol, just can't stop crafting 

Made this beautiful piece using a canvas but the back of it so it creates a shadow box. 


I started with texture paste and stencils around the frame. 

I then painted all pieces in black gesso from imagination crafts.   The big pieces are made out of clay which I sprayed with this stunning purple ink spray also from imagination crafts. 


I ran out of my starlight wax so used starlight paints on a dry brush to gild the pieces and edges of the canvas.  

After I stuck everything down on the Canvas I again sprayed it all with the ink spray to get a slight tinge all over. 


The small pieces were from my craft stash ..

Have a lovely weekend & thank you so much for looking .
Sharon 
Xx

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous canvas and great texture
Carol x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sharon,
oh my word this is soooooooooooooo! gorgeous and a very wonderful creation.
The textures look so lovely and the colours are stunning.
Sorry not been around much lately with all the house renovations going on and my hubby not able to help it all fall on me to pack up and unpack everything.
Still lots of items of craft in boxes waitng to be unpacked.
All the renovations done now at last and I have lovely heating in my craft room for the first time.
It was a good thing in a way as my craft room needed a overhaul.
Hope you are keeping well.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L.