Wednesday 23 January 2019

Be like a tree & let the dead leaves drop

Good evening 

I made this for a challenge on fb from a group called "Sheenas inkettes". 

It was created using Sheena douglass perfect partners tag die & bare tree stamp & die set. 


The tags are made out of corrugated cardboard which I covered with black gesso from imagination crafts , fabulous coverage too! 


I cut it out using tag die and stamped the tree and cut it out with the tree die.   I stamped the leaves and coloured them & the tree using distress inks. 

I used imagination crafts sparkle medium & star stencil to create the sparkly stars & used white gel pen for the smaller stars. 


I then stamped the sentiment and matted & layered it using distress inks around the side. ..

I used other Sheenas stamp sets, stamped thrm out using embossing ink & used white embossing paper for them & tree on the other tag.


To buy this set you can grab them from hochanda at a very good price plus if you're a new customer you can get 30% of using this code at the checkout : RDM9GTS4

Was £49.00 now £29.00

Love these stamp & die sets

Thank you so much for looking 
Have a lovely evening 
Sharon

2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Sharon, xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tags and love the brilliant textured trees
Carol x