Saturday 10 November 2018

Upcycled birdcage

Good evening all! 

Firstly I must apologise for my lack of activity on my blog and commenting, my mojo and motovitation completely hit rock bottom.  All I've been managing is doing little bits each day and even then it's mixed media crafting.   

Don't worry I'm not leaving I love crafting too much.  Lol


Anyway I've been working on this for more than 2 weeks now and finally finished it last night.  


It was a Halloween prop bird cage which I got from Poundland, I used it for Halloween so decided to upcycled it to a Christmas light up piece.  


I'll list all the products I used below.  Through my enjoyed it and the shimmer and shine when lights hit it is just stunning , even better at night with lights in it. 


Products: 
All imagination crafts

Gold, pearl and black starlights wax
Structure paste (To mimic snow and create texture to the cage)
Artsy stones (snow)
Starlight paints
Tim holtz poinsetta die
Snow flake dies from crafters companion
Items inside are broken bits of ornaments I recycled
Bows from crafty stash 
Glitter from Chloes stamps


You can find imagination crafts products here:
Imagination crafts 


I hope you like this one, it's very festive and will be used at Christmas in my home 

The photo below is how the cage originally was:


Have a lovely weekend 

Lots of love 
Sharon 
Xxx 


1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous recycling-if this is the result of your mojo at rock bottom --hope mine goes that way asap lol
Carol x