Friday 21 June 2019

A little bit different

Good morning! 

Thought I'd share some more samples using the dies & stamps from Stamps by me for the Christmas Blockbuster on Create & craft.  Shes next on at 11am this morning. 

She had a 2 hour show yesterday which you can watch on rewind. 

The dies and stamps are different to your usual traditional Christmas but theure versatile and can be used all year round  

I've thoroughly enjoyed crafting with these. 

Using the snowflake die & poinsettia stamp

Using the star & sign dies

Using the geo oval stamp & Christmas tree branch stakp 

Using the bauble dies & pine cone stamps 

Using the woodland stamp set & one of the sentiments

I've got more samples which I've put on my Instagram 

Stunning stamps,& dies

Thanks for looking 

Have a great day

Sharon 
Xxx

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection and love all the dies
Carol x