Wednesday 20 February 2019

Peerless Designs , new launch samples

Good evening! 

I was lucky enough to do some samples for Peerless Designs for their new launch on Hochanda on 25th February at 12 and 4 pm!

I was sent the new stencils and I am absolutely in love with them.  They're  beautiful, so versatile,  fabulous quality and such fun to play with. 

They're called Let's face it , girl set 4.  Theres 4 face stencils with beautiful designs 


I did 3 samples , this one is my favourite, the other 2 will be posted over the next few days.

I used Brushos pigment powder spritzer with imagination crafts ink sprays for the background.  It ended up with a beautiful vibrant colour.  I used versafine black ink to use through one of the face stencils .  For the decoration around her head I stenciled with versafine black ink and imagination crafts gold sparkle medium using the flowers and other bits from parts of the other stencils . 

I coloured her face using white gesso and Brushos to change the colour of the gesso.  It went on beautifully.  I used white gel pen , black nuvo pen for her eyes.  I used white gel pen and darker paint to shade her face and highlight certain areas .
Used brushos for her lips and cheeks. 

I finally used parts of the flowers on the stencil on the background

For all those new to hochanda here's 30% of your total first order just for using this code at checkout : RDM9GTS4

Thoroughly enjoyed these stencils.  They will be on Hochanda 25th February at 12 & 4 PM. 


3 comments:

Wendy L said...

It looks amazing, very unique stamps. Xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sharon,
now you know I am a great fan of your excellent work.
This looks so gorgeously created and very supberly created too.
Her face is so wonderfully coloured and all the superb highlights in her facial expression is outstanding.
Love every single bit of this and your super luxurious design.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L.

crafty-stamper said...

WOW this is absolutely stunning
carol x