Thursday 14 February 2019

Rich red poppy

Good evening! 

I used Tattered lace beautiful poppy die to create this card.  I coloured it in with spectrum noir sparkle pens and aqua pens   I used imagination crafts little stone for the seeds in the middle and coloured it using black wax medium.  


Also used on the card are tattered lace tags die & oval die.  Love this oval die it's so pretty! 

Papers are from paper boutique and gold mirror card from hunkydory.  Rest from my craft stash.  


Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks do much for looking 

Sharon 
Xxxx 

2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks gorgeous and I love the sparkle. xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sharon,
I do hope you are keeping well.
Love this wonderful and luxurious looking card.
Your design looks very beautiful and that poppy in the centre is so stunning and gorgeous.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L.