Thursday 18 October 2018

Mixed media starlights canvas

Good evening crafters 

Been of blogger for few days as been looking up mixed media tutorials and information.  I've always been interested in mixed media so thought I'd have a go

I love how nothing has to be perfect and you can just do what you want and get as messy as you want which believe me my hands are dyed pink right now lol! 

I've had this canvas for months and had mixed media paints for a while too. 


Products I used are from imagination crafts, starlight paints, structure paste, sparkle medium , stencils and rice paper.  A mixture of everything 
 The dragonfly is on acetate aswell as on the canvas.  I stencilled through using Luna paste on acetate and then cut it out.

The netting was from my mom who gave me some crafting goodies she no longer wanted.  I dyed it using tattered angels spray and then painting with starlight paints.  The flowers were from my crafty stash which I painted gold.  I then tied it in the middle using some flower ribbon which I also painted. 


I used jewellery beads painted for texture. 

So much fun and less pressure (for me) than making a card.  My first one so I'm still learning 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Love 
Sharon 
Xxx 

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW absolutely brilliant canvas love all the texture and the tulle borders
Carol x

Wendy L said...

It looks amazing Sharon, so gorgeous, xxx