Wednesday 27 June 2018

DT post - Summer fun

Good Morning! 

Wow it's been soooooo hot this week. 
My poor dog loves it but I have to keep an eye on him as he overheats and doesn't know when to stop.  He hogs the fan of course lol

Today is start of a new challenge over at Creative Moments blog.
Creative moments Challenge blog

The optional theme is Summer which fits in just perfect with the weather lol. 
The theme is optional so you can choose anything goes if you wish.


One of the sponsors is sparkle and sprinkle, the digi stamp I used is called "Pool friends" you can hop on over here :
Pool friends digi stamp


I made a diorama card which I created using Hunkydory scoreboard and Project handbook.
You can find a tutorial for one here:
Diorama tutorial 

I coloured the digi in using Spectrum noirs and fussy cut around the ladies and matted them onto a background I created myself using Sheenas sparkle pens and salt which I learnt how to do during the fb live event she did few weeks ago.  I matted them on and used white gel pen to integrate them into the background so it seemed like they were swimming in a pool.


Cardstock is from Kanban and bunting is from Joanna sheen dies.  Other dies are Tattered lace

I used washi tape for the sides and pearl gems. Sentiment from a Hunkydory kit, lace and ribbon bow from create and craft and rest from my stash.


Hope you cope ok for rest of this lovely weather.  Myself, I prefer a bit of a breeze for some relief from the heat. I've suffering from heatstroke at the moment so head is pounding.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you're beautiful creations in the challenge 

Love 
Sharon 
Xxxxxx

Challenges:
Outlawz festive Friday challenge - Anything goes
Always fun challenges - Fun at the beach
Crafting from the heart  - Anything goes
Cute n crafty challenge blog - Birthday
Artistic inspiration - Anything goes

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous diorama card and image wish it was me I don't like this heat !!!lol love all the embellishments ----Thank you for joining us at Artistic inspirations
Carol DT x