Friday 4 May 2018

Dance like nobody is watching

Good evening crafters

I won this beautiful digi stamp called "Unknown Dancers" from Sheepski Designs.  I've been wanting to colour this digi stamp for a while now so was really pleased when I won a challenge and got to choose some images for free.
Sheepski Designs - Unknown Dancers Digi


I coloured it in using my Spectrum Markers.  
I also wanted to make a shaker card so I combined the two .


I made the aperture using Tattered lace Eleganza Die.  I used Kanban Cardstock and patterned paper was from a Joanna sheen magazine from Craftstash. 


I used foam tape to stick around the edges after putting acetate on both apertures, I then put some sequins , red hearts and glitter in ( Later found out it was embossing powder lol!) , too late to start again so just went with it. Think I need some glasses lol! 


I used patterned paper for inside the card and die cut flowers using flourishes and flowery dies from tattered lace and Ultimate crafts. 


The gold stick on letters, gems, pearls and lace are from my stash.


I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving any comments.

Lots of love 
Sharon
Xxx



Challenges:
Crafters castle  - Anything goes
Papercrafters Linky party - Anything goes
Crafting by designs  - Anything goes
Crafty creations  - Anything goes
Crafty gals corner  - Anything goes
Double D challenges  - May flowers
Inspiration destination - Anything goes
Scrapyland challenge blog - Use die that scrapyland sells
Sisterhood of crafters  - leaves
Wordart wednesdays  - Anything goes
Freshly made sketches  - see blog
Crafting with an attitude  - Anything goes
DL art Linky challenge - Anything goes
Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper challenge - Use patterned paper
Colour crazy challenge - Anything goes
Crafting with friends  - Anything goes
Creative fingers - Anything goes
Craft catz - Anything goes optional add flowers
Jos scrap shack - Anything goes

14 comments:

Wendy L said...

Your colouring is fab Sharon. Gorgeous card, xxx

Margaret said...

Really beautiful design and great colouring. If the E powder sparkles why worry. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Hugs
Margaret

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image.
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

Mary C said...

Great card, love your style. Thank-you for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge this week.

Barbara said...

Fantastic coloring on the dancing couple. Love all of the elements on this card, it is lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge May Flowers. It could be a winner.
Barbara DT member

Darlene said...

What a beautiful and fun creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘May Flowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful creation Sharon, love all the flowers and what a great sketch. So nice to see you this month at my Papercrafters' Linky Party!
Ellie
"Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card I love all the images you used and the die cuts perfectly designed. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

Christine said...

Wonderful vintage creation! Love the floral paper and that sweet image. Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack! Please return for our month-long birthday celebration!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Patricia said...

Another of your wonderful creations, love everything you have done on it.
You asked on my Blog what "glue" I use on my bags.
On BIG bags I use both Red Tape and run liquid glue on it to give some wiggle room.
I am using StampingUp Liquid Glue and Tonic glues at the moment.
Hope you are having a good holiday weekend.
Patricia xx

Anna-Karin said...

Just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love SheepSki Designs, and you did such a beautiful job with it! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

Kim S said...

That is a charming image! I love how vintage you've kept the rest of it. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

The Craft Princess said...

Gorgeous shaker card!!! I love SheepSki Designs and that image is so classic (and classy). You did a beautiful job! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com