Thursday 15 February 2018

Box for cards

Good evening bloggers

Want to say thanks so much for anyone that visits my blog, whether you leave a comment or not doesn't matter as any time spent here I'm so grateful for 

I made a box today out of 12 x 12 card given to me by my mom.  I needed a large box to put large cards in as I've no storage for them.




I had a box scoring board where you just score each edge and hey Presto you have a box lid and then you do the same for the base. 

I used and decoupaged image from Hunkydory little dresses mini pad and matted her onto some kraft foiled card which I got from a online craft shop, brand DCWV and used dies from same shop called creative dies.    The bottom layer is a x-cut background die from eBay. A bargain 




The fairy die is die cut out of silver Mirri board and matted onto die from botanic lane orchards collection using the foiled kraft card and white card which is foiled too with hearts. 




Flowers are botanic orchard dies and spellbinders rose creation die.  



The lace , leaves , ribbon and gems are all bits from my crafty stash. 

I also realised that I can put so much more than cards into the box, quite a few bits and bobs lol.




Have a lovely evening 

Love 
Sharon 

I'd like to enter this into the following competitions please : 

Inspiration destination  - Anything goes 

Simon says stamp Wednesday  - Add a die cut 

Snowflakes promise  - Anything goes 

Lemon shortbread challenge  - Anything goes 

Retarte - Anything goes 

Always fun challenge  - Anything goes 

Crafting from the heart  - Anything goes 

Get creative challenges  - Use ribbon or washi tape

Pammies inky pinkies- Anything goes


Unstampable challenges  - Anything goes/ no stamps or digis

A bit more time to craft  - Anything goes

10 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

Stunning! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Wynn said...

Great box and some lovely images. I'm sure it'll be very useful. I love boxes!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Unstampabelles Wynn DT

Barb said...

Your box is stunning Sharon and I'm sure you'll really enjoy using it. All the elements are very beautiful. A great attention to detail. Barbxx

Wendy said...

Wow Sharon!! What a beautiful idea!! We should do a box challenge one of these days. Your colors are lovely, makes me want to explore all the goodness that must be inside!! Thanks for sharing with us all at PIP Challenges!!

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty card, love your design
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Susan Hogan said...

Very useful item! Looks lovely. Just don't forget what is in there! Thanks for playing along with us at Unstampabelles and hope to see you back soon!

María Pilar said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at Retarte#115
Maria Pilar DT
http://unpocoparacompartir.blogspot.com

Nélida Cordón said...

So beautiful box, Sharon!!! Love that fairy, so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Retarte challenge
hugs
Nelida (DT)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Box thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
Dianne xx
DT for IDCB
http://crazycraftshed.blogspot.co.uk/

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful box. Thank you for play with us at Retarte.