Thursday 8 November 2012

Sarah Kay image Tent Card

Good afternoon fellow bloggers. I hope your day is going on so far. Thank you once again for your comments and time in viewing my blog.

I've been a busy bee today tidying up my home and just getting everything in order. I can't believe how cold it is lately even in my home I'm freezing lol. It's quite scary how fast time has gone this year , it's like the year has passed by in a second. Soon it will be Christmas and the new year! YIKES!

Today I'm showing a card I made using a Sarah Kay image coloured by my pro markers. These cards are easy to make, I made it using a tutorial but I'm afraid I cannot remember where from but in sure if you search online you will find one.

I don't have a big budget for my crafting goodies, so I "make do" with what I have. I mostly use my dies and hunkydory card stock for the base of my cards. I always like to try anything different and I love a challenge!

Card base: patterned hunkydory card stock
Aperture: Using a spellbinders die
Image: Sarah Kay image coloured with Pro Markers
Butterfly and flourish die cuts: Joy Dies
Embellishments : ribbon roses, gold corner peel offs, flower made with patterned paper cut out into flower shapes with gold bud in the middle from Kanban, sentiment , paper butterfly, papers, feather and gems are all from my stash

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges pls:

Hotshot craft blog -Butterflies

Lej designs challenge blog -Use die cuts or punches

Loves rubber stamps challenges -Anything goes

Paper lito stamps blog -Anything goes

Addicted to stamps challenges -Flowers

Lady Anne's challenges -Must stamp/anything goes

Creative moments blog -More than one fold

Digi stamps for joy challenges -Bingo: no glitter, no buttons, no apples, no ribbon and one image

My moms crafts shop challenges -Sentiments

Inky impressions challenges -Birthday

Kaboodle doodles challenges -Anything goes

I really hope you have a lovely day.
Hugs
Sharon xxxx

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card the image is adorable and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Sharon, I love the cute image, your colouring is fabulous and the details are so pretty
Sue

Loll said...

That image is adorable ... and your coloring is fantastic! Your 3-D embellishments are beautiful and really give this card a lot of presence! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M this week.

Crafty Lark said...

Totally stunning, love your colours and all the embellishments, fab. Time for the hot water bottle me thinks, do stay warm. xx Flora

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so fabulous, love the cute image and the great card design. The details are amazing. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

Super cute and very beautiful card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Cumbrianlass said...

Absolutely Stunning, it is all so perfect.
Thanks for joining in the lejdesigns challenge
Janet

Marie-Louise said...

Really lovely card.

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in this week at ATS&M with your lovely card - Jacqueline xx

Smookiedo Crafts said...

Hi Sharon! I am playing it forward! Please accept this award! I love your cards! I am new at all of this blogging and learning new techniques with cards. I found you over at Outlawz. Please accept this award over at my blog http://smookiedocrafts.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-accepted-this-award-from-one-of-my.html Thanks!

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Such a beautiful creation, so much detail has been put into this card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
cardsbyladyanne

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Sharon, Absolutely beautiful card today, so pretty, the image is gorgeous and the flowers are superb. Beautiful layout on your scrapbook page yesterday, truly gorgeous. Congratulations on meeting up again with your boyfriend, a lovely story, hope everything goes well for the two of you, just before Christmas aswell, you will have a lovely Christmas together, I'm just an old romantic ha ha.
I'm recovering from my trip to the NEC yesterday, it was great though, didn't get to see it all because of the train times restrictions, but still managed to spend lots ha ha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sharon,
such a super card and image. Congrats on another award. Well deserved may I add. Good luck with your challenges.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Craftyhugs said...

Hi Patricia! I'm an old romantic too lol! Nothing wrong with that. Yes it's weird how we've met up again as he lives in Wales and I live in Worcestershire. I'm glad you enjoyed the NEC yesterday. Thanks for your lovely comment. Hugs xx

Laura Love said...

This is a really cool card and stunning to boot! Your coloring is GORGEOUS!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Tonya said...

Darling card. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions. Good luck.

Danielle Vincent said...

A beautiful 3D card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!