Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas to all fellow friends and bloggers!

Hi to everyone!

I hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas! 

I just wanted to do a quick post to wish all my friends and bloggers a very merry Christmas and I hope you all find peace, joy, love and quality times with your loved ones! 


I am late with a DT post but my health has been very bad and pain very agonising!   Tried a new patch which is 100 x more potent than morphine but had a very bad reaction to it'. Thought I was dying , never again will I take strong painkiller patches like that. 


Anyway on a good note I'm ok and all I can do is apologise for lack of posts and comments.   I miss crafting and blogging lol! 

Have a fabulous Christmas and much love to you all!! 

I have had a few Christmas E cards and will look at them tomorrow.  Thank you Margaret K and Jenny L for your kind gesture and thinking of me.  Will respond and look ASAP.

Crafty hugs!
Sharon xxx 

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling to good and in a lot of pain sending you (((((hugs)))))). Have a wonderful Christmas, Hazel x

Marie-Louise said...

Sorry to hear that you have not been well. Hope that the pain eases and that you have a wonderful Christmas.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year Sharon.
hope you feel better soon.

gr karin

cuilliesocks said...

Big Hugs, Sharon, so sorry to hear that you have been in such awful pain, I can only imagine.
I hope you have lovely Christmas, and that 2014 brings better Health, and lots of Happiness, Kate X

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Just came today to say Merry Christmas! I wish you lots of peace, love and happiness in company of all your family!
Bibiana

Jenny L said...

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for the kind wishes. I do hope you had a lovely Christmas, and that you were not in too much pain.
I have had my appointment for my eye op. It's the 23rd of January.
May I wish you and your family a very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Patricia said...

Good evening Sharon,
Just popped on to see if you had been posting.
I hope you are feeling a bit better and the pain is easing.
Sending you a few (((((hugs)))))) in hope that they might help a little.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Crafty Lark said...

Hello Sharon, Just popped by to send you some hugs, my crafting has also had to take a back seat and I miss it. I also have to keep away from strong painkillers so do be careful. Cannot believe how fast the time is passing. Lots of hugs Flora

Unknown said...

I precisely needed to appreciate you once more. I do not know
Cccam Server the things that I could possibly have taken care of without those solutions shared by you about this concern. It had become the frightening dilemma for me personally, however, coming across this specialized technique you solved the issue took me to weep for fulfillment. I'm just happy for this assistance and thus expect you comprehend what a great job you have been providing instructing the rest using your web site. I know that you haven’t encountered any of us.

Di said...

Hi Sharon, it's ages since you blogged and we miss you in the Playground too. Hope you're OK and that your health hasn't taken a huge dive.

Love and hugs, Di xx

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon, we miss you! When you need yards of christmas ribbon for your upcoming event decorations, you can get great deals on these by contacting a wholesale ribbon supplier. For more information, visit www.yamaribbon.com.