Thursday 18 January 2018

Welcome back to me!

Hello everyone.

I am back after over 4 years.  During that time all crafting ceased but luckily didn't get rid of any of my crafting stash.

I made a card and it took me 3 days to make because im not used to crafting lol.  Need to get back into it because I missed it soo much.   I've also had a hip replacement dome in 2014 .  It was one hell of a journey.

Anyway onto my card.   Because my stash is old I've forgotten some if the names but will do my best in naming some .

The stamp used was from kanban and was coloured in using promarkers and used glitter glue for ladies dress. I used kanban card stock, laĆ½ered and embossed using embossing folder.  Used a blue ink pad to highlight the embossing and the flowers are from spellbinder die and sticker transfers used with gems from my stash.

I hope everyone is well. I know it been a while.

Have a lovely day xx


I would like to enter this card into the following competitions please : 


Artistic impressions  - Feel the love

Aud Sentiments challenge  ' Anything goes

TRIMMIES craft challenge  - Love/valentines

Crafting with attitude '- Anything goes 

LITTLE MISS muffet - Anything goes 

Tic tac toe - Light blue, heart and square

Simon says stamp challenge  - Add a sentiment 

Whimsy stamps challenge  - Anything goes 

Digi stamps 4 joy - Anything goes + favourite colour (blue) 




13 comments:

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is gorgeous thank you for joining into our challenge at Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge blog
Michelle DT

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is lovely thank you for joining into our challenge over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog
Michelle DT

Julie said...

Very pretty card
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T

Janette said...

Beautiful image on your lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this week..x

Betta said...

Your card is so sweet!!!
Thanks for sharing WITH US at Brown Sugar Challenge!!!
BettaScrap | DT for Brown Sugar Challenge

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our WHIMSY STAMPS challenge blog so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge at Whimsy, so glad you shared this great card with us! Jackie DT xx

Peggy Noe said...

Sharon, so glad you are back crafting and thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us! The embossing and coloring are so nice! Hope you continue to share your creations with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

Rosanne Mulhern said...

Welcome back to card making, Sharon. You've created such a pretty card and I'm so glad you shared it at the TTTC this week.

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful! Such a lovely image and design!

Glad you are back to crafting!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Cheri Burry said...

Such a pretty card! Glad you are back card making, it's the best isn't it?!! Thanks for joining us over at Art Impressions!

Cards by Beckie said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

Ines said...

Beautiful card :) Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog