Thursday 16 May 2019

Spread your wings card tutorial

Good afternoon 

I thought I'd do a step by step photo tutorial showing how I created one of my samples for Pearlywinks show on Hochanda.

The cards are samples for Pearlywinks ink sprays , Stamps & stamps designed by cheryl wall.  All launching on Hochanda on Saturday 18th May at 11am & 2pm. 

To see the photo tutorial please click the link below which will take you to the Pearlywinks Blog

Pearlywinks Blog - Card tutorial



Below are what I used to make the card


Card stock,  I used 6 x 6 " cardstock from Pearlywinks.  I found i needed about 2 of their cards which are scored in the middle.  I cut them down to make 4 separate pieces. 


Embossing powders, you can use any colour you wish.  I used white, gold & clear

Cheryl walls bloom & flight stamp 

Pearlywinks sentiments stamps 

Your chosen matt & layer cardstock.  I used black satin & gold mirrored cardstock 

Embossing ink, versafine black ink, distress ink I used baby pink,  glue, scissors, stamping platform & anything else you may need

I've used 2 different colours on each card here,  pumpkin orange & vintage teal on one & hot pink & pumpkin orange on the other. 





Very effective & the inks are so vibrant.   The bloom & flight stamp has to be one of my favourites so far. 

Thank you so much for stopping by

Have a lovely day 

Sharon 

Xxxx 

No comments: