Thursday 30 May 2019

Celebrate you!

Wow its ten to one in the morning here lol, only just finished crafting.  

I've managed 3 projects tonight , just couldn't stop lol. 

First is this one using Stamps by me stamps from shine bright & sending lots of love sets  


The tag and stamped flowers were going to be binned as I made mistakes but didn't want to waste them so did my best to save it. 

Tag was sprayed with tattered Angel's glimmer ink spray to cover the mistakes,  then used a stencil with spectrum noir inks and out highlights in using a posca white paint pen. 

The flower was a mess but distress junk or anything waterbasdd wouldn't cover it so used posca silver & white paint pens to colour it in which covered it perfectly  

I finally stamped the awesome sentiment in white embossing powder and then added ribbon. 

Thanks for looking 

Take care 

Sharon 
Xx 

No comments: