Tuesday 21 May 2019

Bright & vibrant

Evening crafters 

I think my new craft addiction is creating my own backgrounds.  I used to always have trouble finding the right colour toned backgrounds for my Stamps or dies. 

Since finding brushos & other pigment powders I've had so much fun creating so many different coloured backgrounds.  I've also found I've started to love bright colours. 


The stamps I've used here are from Stamps by me.  Fabulous quality and stamp beautifully too. 


I used spectrum noir alcohol pens to colour the stamp and created my own backgrounds using different coloured brushos.  


I clear embossed the sentiment and matted and layered them.  

Beautiful colours and vibrant. 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Sharon 

Xxx

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Sharon and I love playing with inks and making my own backgrounds too, great fun, xxxx