Thursday 11 April 2019

Pearlywinks Craft Supplies DT samples

Good evening 

As promised I'm posting a few samples I've made for Pearlywinks using their gorgeous new stamp , ink sprays and pearly glitter spray. 


Colours I've used on these samples are Vintage teal, Hot pink & Pumpkin orange 

This one I used vintage teal with the stamp and white embossing powder. 


The sample below I sprayed the Pumpkin orange and Hot pink to create the background.  The rest I painted myself using inks and a paintbrush,  the butterflies are from a stencil 


To view their gorgeous products click here: 

Dont forget to tune in to Hochanda on Saturday 13th April at 8 AM & 2 PM to see the launch 


Thanks so much for popping by

Love
Sharon 

Xxxx
Xx

Challenges:

Creative fingers  - Anything goes

Simply create too - Anything goes

Lemon shortbread challenge  - Anything goes

Through the craft room door  - Anything goes 

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Stunning samples Sharon, the first one is so eye catching, xxxx

Kim said...

all look fantastic!
Kim x

Zowie Dixon said...

Wow, such beautiful samples, I just love the last one with the fabulous colour combination! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Hugs, Zowie.
TTCRD DT
Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Fabulous cards!

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Well surely I'm not expected to pick a favorite. Each one is lovely. I'm a bit partial to the shaped card as these are not commonly seen.
Thank you for playing along with the Simply Create Too challenge no. 148, "Anything Goes." Do join us again soon.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)