I made this card using Hunkydory stamps. The background I did myself after watching Katherine from hochanda do it. It looks quilted and it's so effective. Unfortunately I can't find the show on where she did it so will explain how it's done here.
I used 6" by 6" card. You can use any card & any colours you want.
1. Score from corner to corner on both sides of the card.
2. From each corner score 4 cm apart to create the diamonds, carry on scoring every 4cm until edge of the card. You can use any size card you want to, doesn't have to be 6x6.
3. For the template use another 6x6 card & carry out steps above .
4. On the card template cut as shown in the photograph. You will use this on each diamond at the bottom 2 sides , distress using your ink & blending tool against the template and a little onto the diamond.
5. Use any colour even multi colours it will look as good whatever you do. My tutorial photos are not as neat as I would like but will touch it up later.
I hope you find this easy to follow, if not please ask me any questions you like, I'll do my best to answer. I'll try finding the show Katherine did it in too
Have a lovely evening