Tuesday 8 January 2019

Merry Christmas & a happy New year!

Good evening 

I wanted to pop by and wish you a very belated Merry Christmas & a Happy New year!


I apologise for my absence but I've been extremely busy with christmas & sorting out personal matters

Don't get me wrong I've still been crafting lol but just not had time to blog them. 



Here's 2 projects I did for my family , one for my mother (butterfly one) which signifies a new life, new beginning,  the photo board I did for my son & his beautiful girlfriend & my grandchildren.   


They're both mixed media using imagination products & mdf bits.

Third one is a little canvas I used to make a scene out of crafty bits I had & tattered lace fairy die. 


4th one (first photo) is a greyboard tag created using Spectrum noir inks , texture paste , stencils, crafters companion fairy stamps,  white gel pen , tattered lace die cuts & starlight wax medium. 

I hope you all had a lovely break & enjoyed time with your family.  

I'm getting back into my cards again,  I seem to go through phases lol.

Also like to say a special mention for Jenny Lawrence.  Jenny the e card you sent was beautiful & I can't thank you enough for thinking of me especially considering my absence!  You're a absolute gem, hope you had a lovely Christmas.   

Lastly for all the crafters out there I have a code that you can use to get 30% of your total order , input it at the checkout.  For new customers only 
Code: RDM9GTS4

Enjoy! Xx

Lots of love 
Sharon 
Xxxx 

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

All fabulous projects but love the beautiful photo board
Carol x