Thursday 27 September 2018

DT post - Autumn themed

Good morning! 

Today's is the start of a new challenge over at moving alomg with the times 


The theme has been chosen by jodie:
Hi everyone, my name is Jodie and this is my first hosting. I love the fall and autumn months, so that is the theme of this challenge.

Fall colors are beautiful and vibrant and offer no shortage of inspiration.

Not only will I be picking the top 3 but I have a small prize that will be given to a participant picked at random, so be sure and join in on the fun


Above is my inspiration along with amazing projects from my fellow team mates! We look forward to seeing what you create!!

Happy Crafting - Jodie (The Caffeinated Crafter!)

I made a card using crafters companion cottage window die which is on sale and used Sara's rustic wedding pad for the papers .  You can find them both here:
Cottage window die
Rustic wedding paper pad


I used an A4 card folded in the middle to create a card blank.  I used the cottage window die and cut into either side to create windows that open.  I did the same on some patterned paper and glued into the card.  I used another 2 cuts from the die to create a shadow effect on the windows. 


Inside of the card was from a Kanban sheet I had lying about.  I used ribbon at the top and more patterned paper . 

The sentiment is from sparkle n sprinkle which I printed , used a die cut and distressed .  The leaves are from a tattered lace die set and flowers from tattered lace all used using the rustic wedding pad. 


I look forward to seeing your awesome creations over at the challenge. You can enter here:
Moving along with the times blog

Thsnks so much for looking 
Love 
Sharon 
Xxx

Challenges:

Cards in envy  - Feels like fall
Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
Crafty cardmakers - Autumn colours
Cute n crafty  - Fall/Halloween

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Stunning card for Jodies theme, thank you, xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful card! I love the opening windows! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Autumn colours and love the opening windows
Carol x

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Just so pretty! Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
CuteNCrafty Mommy
Facebook Page
Facebook Challenge Page
Cute N Crafty VIP Digi Stamp Club

Helen said...

A beautiful card - very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at the Cute'n'Crafty Challenge Blog.

Helen x