Friday 15 June 2018

DT post - Canvas Painting

Good morning everyone

It's been one of those weeks where everything that can go wrong does go wrong lol

I'm late doing DT post for creative moments dye to my printer breaking, I managed to get it working but then it smudged black ink all over my image and printed in red ink! Felt like chucking it out the window! 


So I finally admitted defeat. 
The theme for creative moments challenge blog is sewing/stitching as an option or anything goes. 
You can hop on over and enter here:
Creative moments Challenge blog

I've had to follow the anything goes due to no image so did a painting on a canvas using sparkle pens and nuvo white drops for highlights and using white gel pen. 

Stamps are from Crafters companion

The photo below is what it looks like with a light shining through it


If I'm totally honest I'm not that keen on this, I've a serious crafters block at the moment .  I really tried but just couldn't get flowing as I usually do but at least I tried. 

Thanks for stopping by

Lots of crafty love 
Sharon
Xxxxx

Challenges:
Addicted to stamps and more - Anything goes
Pause dream & enjoy  - Anything goes
Crafty addicts challenge blog - Anything goes
Colour crazy challenge - Anything goes
Crafting with friends - Anything goes
Crafty catz - Anything goes
Creative fingers - Anything goes

4 comments:

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely canvas work. Thank you for playing at Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge. Hope to see you next time.
Hugs xx
DT Meena Herale

carol said...

looks great, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ
x carol

Marjeta said...

Thanks for sharing your canvas with us at Colour Crazy.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in The Crafty Addicts Challenge this time and good luck :)