Saturday 28 September 2013

DS4J new release Digi Stamps & Card

Good morning everyone. 

Well I hope you've all had an awesome week.   I've once again been busy with DT cards, home life, animals, looking for a missing cat and found another kitten that won't leave my home lol.  Bless the little mite is so cute but I've 2 cats and an energetic puppy who take up enough of my time and so won't accept her.  Luckily I've been keeping her in my home safe and now my sister is going to give her a trial run at her home.  So fingers crossed.   I'm hoping the owner will contact me soon as I've advertised that I've found her.

Id also like to welcome my newest follower!  Thanks so much for following me.

So during the week I've made this card with this gorgeous new DS4J Release Digi Stamp called "Secret Santa". 
You can find and buy Misteri as Secret Santa from here: DS4J Shop





To see other DT samples of the new releases DS4J has released today and more new release Digi stamps please go to their blog here: DS4J Blog To see their outstanding work. 

It's  a Clean and simple gate fold Christmas card. I've coloured the Digi with Pro Markers.  I used DP Card from a Christmas Hunkydory Set bought last year.  I used my Eazi Score board to create the Gate fold. 

I then decorated with Christmas tree silver balls decorations on either side. ( From my decirations for my christmas tree lol)  The Handmade flower, Sentiment , lace and bows from crafty stash.  I then covered inside the card with some Christmas decorated paper.




I hope you all have a lovely day and are enjoying your weekend.   It is my birthday today so I'm relaxing lol. Thank you so much for all of your visits and taking the time to comment. 

I will be back Monday as I'm a Guest Designer for FitzTown Blog with a card made with their gorgeous DigiStamps. 

Take care all
Hugs
Sharon xx 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges please: 

Arandomthursday challenge  Anything goes

Cute card thursday blog  Pretty ribbons 

Little miss muffet challenges  We wish you a merry Christmas

Paula holifield crafts  Clean n simple 

Designed to color Blog  Anything goes- must have coloured image 

Memas crafts blog  Ribbon/lace & or flowers 

One crazy stamper  Christmas 

Crafts 4 Eternity blog  Anything goes

Digitally sweet challenges  Anything goes 

Just add ink blog  Just add bows


Challenge extra- Christmas 

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful and festive.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Hazel said...

Happy Birthday have a lovely relaxing day. Another great card and beautifully coloured. Hope the owner comes forward to claim there kitten soon.

Hazel xxx

Sue said...

♫ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫ I hope you have a wonderful day!
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and fabulous colours.
hugs Suexx

Jenny L said...

Happy Birthday , to you . Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sharon Happy Birthday to you. Just imagine me singing that to you.
I do hope you have the most wonderful day as I know you will especially with your new GC.
What a great card and image. Fantastic colouring in too. Love the design.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday! What a great Christmas card! Love the tri-fold and all of your embellishments too! Thank you so much for joining us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Hazel said...

Ooh la la - fab card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 144 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

Hazel said...

Thanks for adding for CHNC challenge extra for September - please add this to your list of challenges - thanks - hope to see you again soon. x

Mema's Crafts said...

Your card is a reminder of the holidays to come. Happy birthday to ya and make your birthday be as joyful as your creation. We at Mema's Crafts would like to say thanks for taking time to visit and play with us. Come back again real soon and play again.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous, festive card! Love the bows and your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you join us again!

Nathalie said...

Pretty christmas card. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie

Unknown said...

I've been so amazed seeing these wonderful Christmas wishes creations from Little Miss muffets and this is pretty amazing. Such a lovely card!