Saturday 8 December 2012

Enough of Christmas cards. Birthday card today lol!

Good evening fellow bloggers!

A quick post with just to show you a card I made earlier today.  For some reason my cards take hours and hours to make.  I change my mind so many times lol.

I hope your evening is going well. Time for the weekend now , before we know it we will be in the new year. Yikes!!

I have a few birthdays in December so thought I'd make a birthday card with a difference today.

You might of seen something similar on my blog on my earlier posts. This one is made differently and you can find the tutorial here: Treat Box Tutorial

Very easy to make and ideal to put a gift in the gift box itself , candles, chocolates , vouchers etc.

The image on the base of this card was win from a blog challenge. The company that kindly sponsored the challenge is called "milk and coffee". I won 3 digi stamps of my choice and this was one of them. She's adorable and I love the scene around her. The store stock some really beautiful Digi Stamps and really affordable prices. Click in this link to take you to the store: Milk,coffee Store. I think the Digi was called "Girl and her dog drinking" .

Front of the Treat card Box:



Inside of the card:



Close up of Image:




Materials used:

Once again as usual (lol) , my Hunkydory Card Stock for base of card and box

All flowers and digi cut outs plus sentiments from my stash.

White lace was from EBay

Die cuts used were from spellbinders, X cut dies, Joy crafts dies and the corner dies were from

Gold peel offs, patterned paper and embellishments from my crafty stock

I'd like to enter this project into the following challenges please:

Loves rubber stamps Challenges - Anything goes

Papelitos Stamps challenges - Anything goes

Papertake weekly challenges - Anything goes

Craftdoor magazine challenges - Anything goes

Addicted to stamps challenges - Markers

Crafting for all seasons challenges - Must use flowers

Flutter by Wednesday challenges - Must use butterfly or fairy

I love Pro Markers challenges - Anything goes

Artisitic Inspirations crafts challenges - Anything goes

Crafty Bloggers Network challenges - Anything goes

Crafty Boots Challenges - Anything goes

daisy doodles creative challenges - Anything goes

House of Gili Challenges - Anything goes

Not real Stamps Challenges - Anything goes

Other Views of the card:






Look forward to hopping round your blogs soon to see all your recent creations.

Have a fantastic weekend!
Crafty Hugs
Sharon xxx

22 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, these are so adorable! Love them all. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is adorable and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Sharon. Somebody is going to be lucky to receive this. Christine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful layout and card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny X

May said...

Gorgeous gift card... Love the design...the image is adorable! Fabulous attention to detail... Have a great weekend.... Hugs May x x x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Sharon love that image and the way you've coloured her

jacqui x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sharon. I love the sweet image, your colouring is fabulous and the detailing you have added looks wonderful

Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Sharon.

greetings karin

Marie-Louise said...

Marvellous card Sharon.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a pretty card and I love the idea of the voucher box. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

papillon digital design said...

This card is stunning. Love the details and the layers and the textures! Awesome job! Thanks for sharing. Hugs Pam

Laura Love said...

This is awesome! I love the mini treat box inside the card and your image is super cute! Great colors too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Kim said...

fantastic creation Sharon, love the image and layout and all the details
Kim x

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a fabulous card, love the coloring and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Sharon. What a lot of work you have put into this. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge this week.
Regards Florence x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Sharon, This card is stunning, I love it. The image is gorgeous, the little girl with her toes curled under, absolutely stunning.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sharon,
another superb card as always. The image is so wonderfully coloured in too as always. Snap I have lots of Birthdays in December too.
Have a wonderful crafty day .
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Shanna Shands said...

This is just way too adorable. I love the image. Thanks for sharing at LRS.

Danni said...

Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Challenge!

WeirdCat said...

Lovely gift card, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Linda Simpson said...

A real stunner of a card. Thank you for joining us this month over at CBN.

Hugs
Linda xxx
CBN DT

Ger said...

Very pretty image and gorgeous embellishments. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network

Geraldine M
CBN DT