Tuesday 11 September 2012

Winter birthday card.



Well couldn't sleep so decided to do some crafting. Don't we all do that? Lol

I've made this front stepper card using an A4 pink patterned hunkydory card. I then scored an A4 piece of acetate in half and stuck it over the stepper card creating a dome. The acetate has snow flakes on it but this is an winter birthday card. Thought I'd do something different lol.

On my profile I I mentioned I love colouring but don't usually get round to creating a card with the images. So I used three stamps which I'd coloured with pro markers and decided to add them to the card. Images are magnolia, flower fairies and this gorgeous enchanted fairy home which I adored colouring in.

I stuck the magnolia image on the inside and it gives the impression she is sitting down onto the card. Also added the enchanted house on the front stepper inside the card. I then placed the fairy on the acetate outside and stuck a sentiment on to finish it off. No embellishments or bling as I thought it didn't need it.

A different card to create rather than the normal square card.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Just keep on crafting - Anything goes
Paper pretties - Create a birthday card
One stop craft challenge - no floral embellishments
Papertake weekly - Anything goes


Thank you so much for looking!

Have a gorgeous day.

Crafty hugs xxxxx

HyperSmash

1 comment:

suzARTe said...

this is just gorgeous, I love the main image and the way you have embellished the card looks great

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)