Tuesday 7 August 2012

A fairies touch!

Hi to all who takes the time to read my post.

I'm new at this and just wanted to post a small example of what I've made.

The card base was a kit I bought from crafters companion.I just scored that in half to make an A5 blank.

I then embossed some white card and lightly distressed it with some pink chalk ink from versamark.

I decoupaged some fairies from the fairy poppets range then glued it onto the white embossed card. I got some pink ribbon and wrapped it around the white embossed card and then added a bow. Before putting it all together I cut some acetate slightly larger width ways before scoring each end and sticking down to the topper making sure the acetate bowed around the topper. I then glued some gems and other type of embellishments to the acetate before sticking onto the card. Once all glued and put together the card started to take form.

Take care everyone and have a lovely night!

Love
Sharon

No comments: