Tuesday 20 February 2018

Window Tent fold card

Good evening all

Saw my beautiful granddaughter today.  She's such a darling and poor thing is starting to teeth.  Oh I remember those days lol.  I must be following her because I've got a bad tooth myself and it's been really painful today.  If it doesn't sort itself out it looks like a trip to the dentist for me. 

I needed a distraction so of course I decided to make a card.




I have several pages of these kits with no instructions so used my own imagination and combined about 3 of them together and created a window tent fold card.



The kits/pages are:  Dollie with Bow Toppers from Kanban
Mollie with Bow Toppers from Kanban
Cottage garden Hunkydory Collection 
Patchland bench and fence Toppers from Kanban.


I loved the colours and the Dollie and Mollie images are just so cute. 

I created one window on one side with Windows and the other side another window with a window box with flowers  

The inside is of their garden so they're in their garden looking and sitting on the windowsill of  the outside of their home. 

Lol I sound crazy but it helped with the pain that's for sure loll



Dies I used are Tattered lace for top of the card corner die,  diesire border dies for top and bottom and couture dies for top too. 

The flowers , sentiments, lace, ribbon and alphabet letters are all from my crafty stash. 

I hope you enjoy/like what you see

Thanks so much for stopping by and even commenting if you have time.  Really appreciate any visits I have .

Have a lovely week 

Lots of love
Sharon 
Xxx

Challenges:

Always fun challenges - Zoo animals

Artistic inspiration  - Anything goes/ optional use flowers

Crafting from the heart  - Anything goes

Lemon shortbread challenge  - Anything goes

TTCRD Challenge blog  - Anything goes

Lil patch of crafty friends  -"Anything goes

Corrosive challenge - Anything goes

Crafty creations  - Anything goes

Mod squad challenge  - Use any animal

2 crafty critters  - Anything goes must use a critter 

4 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Sweet little bunny, Sharon, and I love the fancy fold with the gate! I’m so excited to see you playing along with us in our “Anything Goes with a Critter” challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Do join us again, won’t you? Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Unknown said...

Wow, this is amazing looking. Thank you so much for playing along at the Mid Squad Challenge.

Kathy Barnett said...

What a beautiful card and the bunny is adorale. You did a great job. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Kathy

Fabrika Fantasy said...

So beautiful and interesting card with cute little bunny! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

Fabrika Fantasy - Digital stamps, coloring pages and more