Saturday 10 February 2018

Nice and white

Good evening all

I'm sat here waiting for some hot and spicy chicken wings to cook, this late at night lol .  I'm hungry and just fancied something spicy 

Made a card today , little out of my usual style but I'm pleased with it  

I love Mirri card stock.  The one I used on the card is rainbow Mirri and changes colour with the light .


I matted and layered white and Mirri cardstock .  Stamped a sentiment from heartfelt botanic orchard collection and roughly cut it out and matter onto Mirri cardstock. 



I used tattered lace dies to die cut onto white card and stuck around border .  The lace I used was 99p from eBay and gems from Poundland. I do love my bargains 

I used ultimate crafts magnolia border die and cut onto the Mirri card and used on left border.



The flowers are stamped and die cut from botanic orchard collection and then used the lace to finish of with a bow.



I hope you like this one? Was quite pleased with it and surprised myself as it's not usually my style 

Have a lovely evening 

Oh welcome to my new followers. Much appreciated and lovely to have you 

Love sharon 

I'd like to enter this card into following competitions

Crafty calendar challenge  - 2 or more layers

Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes

Creative knockouts  - Birthday wishes

Crafting by designs - Anything goes

Word art Wednesday  - Anything goes

Creates and makes  - Anything goes

Lemon shortbread  - Anything goes

Through the craftroom door  - Anything goes

Sweet stampin - Anything goes

9 comments:

Wendy L said...

Very pretty Sharon, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful card Sharon, it's a gorgeous design and pretty flowers as embellishmets. Mirri card is so difficult to photograph, well done, Kate x x

MaryH said...

I like it very much indeed. The mirri paper sparkles and I love the lacey look of the beautiful die cuts. I like the way you've done the rough cutting of the sentiment and such pretty flowers too. TFS & have a great week.

Jenny L said...

Hi Sharon,
what a very stunnig card and such a super design too.
Beautiful die cut elements and such pretty lace.
I too think poundland and ebay are excellent value for little outlay.
I love that rsinbow mirri too.
I once bought some gold in my town and have not seen that before.
Sadly I have used it all and the shop has closed down now.
Lots of crafty love and hugs. Jenny L.

Amy Cohen said...

What a beautiful card- this paper is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

Barb said...

This is a really pretty card Sharon. Barbxx

Dotstolines said...

Pretty card and design! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck :-)!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a pretty card! Thank you so much for playing along with our 'Girly' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Your card is perfect and truly gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Gale said...

This is a pretty card Sharon. Love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT