Wednesday 6 November 2013

DS4J midway Inspiration for challenge of 3DP's & 3 Layers!

Good morning bloggers! 

I hope the week is going great for you so far!   I'm also sending healing thoughts to anyone that is under the weather as I know many of us need some healing and a hug now and then. 

Well I have now been put on the waiting list for a Hip Replacement!!  Finally after 2 years of agony there might be light at the end of this tunnel.
Waiting list is about 3 months so that's not bad so should be soon.  I'm scared but looking forward to being able to walk, run, skip,. jump everything lol!

Thank you once again for your comments and time on my blog.

Today is my turn to show some inspiration for DS4J current challenge of 3DP's and 3 Layers! 

Thought I'd find this one a bit difficult but it was easy when I knew how. 

This challenge is hosted by one of our DT Charlene:

Hi, my name is Charlene and I’m one of the DT members and I am so excited that it is my turn to present my challenge to you. So without further ado … the theme for this forte night is: A Sandwich: 3 Design Papers and 3 Layers (at least 3). The challenge runs from Wednesday Oct. 30th until Tuesday November 12th. You are not required to use a Digistamps4Joy image from our store (however you do have to use a digital or stamped image), but if you do it will give you a chance at winning the DT Choice Prize.

The image I used for my card you can find here at the DS4J Store!

If you would like to enter the challenge please hop on over to the DS4J Blog
Also please while you are there see what the other DT's have Created for this fabulous Challenge!


The card is a Design card from Hunkydory A4 which I folded in half to a Landscape.  I then positioned the other two DP layers behind the card. 

Dies I used are spellbinders border die, spellbinders decorative nestabilities die and rose die and Marianne creatables corner dies. 





I made a tag out of red plain card and stuck a silver peel off sentiment onto it.  Stuck a bow and thread some lace at the top.

The bows, butterflies, lace and corner peel offs are all from my stash. 




Hope you all have a fabulous day!
Many crafty hugs
Sharon 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges please: 

An inky Situation  Anything goes 

Paper Crafting journey  Anything goes 

Seize the Birthday  Anything birthday 

Craftitude Challenges  Anything goes 

Crafty Hands Devon  Anything goes 

Doodle Pantry Blog  Any digi goes

Sunshine mail Blog  Anything goes 

Crafters cafe Blog Challenge  Birthday celebrations 

Live Laugh Stamp  Anything 

Avenue 613  Anything goes 

Challenges 4 Everybody  Anything goes 

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog  Anything goes 

Corrosive Challenges  Tic tac toe:  Flowers , sentiment and layers 

Card Mania Challenges  Anything goes 

Lexis Creations  Birthday celebrations 

Perfectly Rustics  Patterned paper 

The paper nest Dolls  Anything goes 

15 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Sharon,
super card. Love your colouring in and design. Fab image too.
We should have a bet on who gets their op first. lol.
I do hope it's you, at least I'm not in pain with mine.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Sharon. I love all the reds. Thank you very much for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry Challenge #40.

Sammy said...

Another lovely creation. Fab colours! Thanks again for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful layering, details and embellishments. Love your fantastic layout. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 40!

Basslady said...

a magnificent and striking card! awesome!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous make.

Thank you for joining us at CraftyHands challenge blog.

Moira DT xx

Glenda Atkins said...

This is gorgeous Sharon! Love your colours and the wonderful use of the die's! Thanks for joining us at Lexis' Creations for our 'Happy Birthday' challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Sharon, back again! This time to thank you for sharing your most wonderful creation with us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #40!

Sharnee Torrents said...

Hi Sharon, thanks heaps for joining us at Perfectly Rustics with your great card!!! THose flowers are wonderful and the colours fab!!
Smiles Sharnee :)

Paper Panda said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine, good luck!
Mandy x (LS DT)

MaryH said...

Wow, I had a hard time reading that lots of the embellies here were peel-offs. They surely didn't look like that, the way you have used them. This looks so intricate & detailed and I loved the lattice background. Stunning card! TFS & Hugs

Patricia said...

Love the design of this fantastic card.

Patricia xx

L.Wilson said...

Gorgeous image and coloring! Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 40!

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card and so beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous card, thanks so much for joining us over at Craftitude!
Hugs Donna DT xx