Followers

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Pastel blues with Sarah Kay stamp.

Good afternoon my friendly bloggers.

This card I love. The sarah Kay image is so cute and I like the different shades of blue. The card is still girly even though the colours are blue.

Most of the paper and flower embellishments were from my stash which I've had for a while. The flower embellishments I got from eBay , I think they are beautiful! I used some spotted patterned paper to cover my card blank on the bottom half and some flower patterned paper to cover the top half. Both papers were matted onto some pastel blue plain card before sticking onto the card blank.

I stuck some blue checkered ribbon in the centre of the card. I coloured the image using my pro markers in a colour to match the papers. I then used some xcut dies and cut the topper with them through my GC. I used a pro marker to edge around the topper and matted onto some darker blue patterned paper. I then finished my card with those gorgeous flower embellishments ( too nice to use lol) and some pearly gems.

Don't often use my coloured stamped images on a card so this was a rarity for me lol but I'm glad I did cause I like the finished look.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges please:

Case study challenge

Crafts and me challenge -
Roses 

Kaboodle doodles challenge -Babies or children 


Digi doodles shop best -Anything goes 


Most digital challenge -dies or punches 



Thank you everyone for your comments, your time, your kindness and just being you. I appreciate it so much and I will look at your blogs very soon to return the favour!

Take care and all the best
Sharon xxxx

16 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card. I had to go back twice and read what you had written as I was sure the image had been ready coloured. You did a fabulous job on the colouring. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card Sharon, love the colours and papers. all looks fantastic!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Sharon. I love the sweet image and the colours are beautiful.

    thank you, also, for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and gorgeous card. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet, the image is coloured perfectly and I love the blue and white, always so clean and fresh looking
    Thank you for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply gorgeous. Love that adorable image.
    Thanks for joining us for our last challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon - this is a lovely card and Sarah Kay makes some of my absolute favourites stamps!!! I love these images and you have coloured this one in beautifully. Brilliant layout.

    Hugs Sue P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Sharon, A truly beautiful card, lovely summery colours and the image is just gorgeous, fabulous flowers, truly beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sharon,
    what a pretty card today. Love the blue colours and the Sarah Kay image.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharon, your Sarah Kay girl with chicks looks fabulous on this soft blue, birthday card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Roses" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful image! The flowers add the perfect amount of texture :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card with such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab creations and fits brilliantly with our CRAFT challenge of kids cards

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable! Thanks for joining us in our final challenge at DDSC
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They bring me hope and encouragement to keep blogging for all to see. Any comments will be thoroughly read and appreciated. Thank you very much for your time in viewing my blog and your comments.